SEM2000 is a company based in Bologna that since 1998 produces IT solutions and services for the congresses world and the organization of events. Our customers are about 170 companies distributed throughout Italy, public and private including PCO (Professional Congress Organizer), travel agencies, scientific associations, pharmaceutical companies, communication agencies and CME providers (Continuing Medical Education).
SEM2000 is affiliated to Federcongressi & Eventi and to the Bologna Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Our solutions are based on desktop and web management software, developed internally, and their integration with third-party software and devices used at the event.
We are looking for n. 3 programmers / technicians for the study and development of management software (applications in Windows environment), for technical and operational support to customers on software products and on-line services made by our company.
In the selection of the candidate the following technical skills are assessed:
- Required skills:
- Microsoft Visual Studio development environment with Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge and development experience C# pattern MVC
- ORM Microsoft Entity Framework
- Restful API development
- Knowledge of web application development (IIS) ASP.NET
- Knowledge of SQL language and databases in general
- Technical English (not necessarily spoken)
- Appreciated skills:
- Knowledge of mobile application development (Xamarin)
- Agile Software Development (ASD) Techniques
- Microsoft Office (with a view to developing applications)
- Hardware knowledge and PC operating systems
- Knowledge of LAN networks
- Non-technical skills:
- Autonomy in problem solving
- Good relationship management with customers
- Collaboration with other business roles
- Flexibility about different tasks to be performed and the variety of tools to be used and multitasking orientation
Required study title:
Computer science high school diploma or degree diploma / graduation in computer science or similar
- Analysis and development of applications
- Technical support to customers