Quick and intuitive, SEMevent manages the event from the planning stage (calculation of budget and presentation of estimate) up to closing (invoicing and final statement).
SEMevent is a complete and flexible system that integrates easily with other software and applications, such as accounting and agency programs.
The software architecture performs the 3 principal stages involved in organizing any event:
CREATION: configuration of event characteristics and all required services
PROMOTION: actions aimed at publicizing the event and at collecting registrations
ORGANIZATION: creation of operating activities and all logistical aspects.
It guarantees complete management of all back office activities involved in organization:
- promotion and marketing, structured and automated mailings with ability to import contact lists from files in different formats
- management of all types of service, for participants and for groups/delegations, from hotel accommodations to social programs
- documentation processing, for the secretary’s office (all kinds of lists, event budget, travel plans, etc.), for participants (badge with barcode, confirmation letter with list of services, vouchers, etc.), and for CME use (final certificates)
- on-site registration , monitoring of access by pre-registered participants, immediate printing or re-printing of badges and collection of new registrations
- administrative management, invoicing and management of event’s budget up to final report
All of the software functions let you create documents and reports with total freedom, processing and filtering data with great simplicity.
The program can manage an unlimited number of events, with simultaneous access by multiple users.
The software’s flexibility lets you:
- plan the event without restrictions imposed by rigid compilation of data or by fixed and predefined steps
- configure the plan in complete conformity to the specific characteristics of each event
- extrapolate and process information contained in databases on the basis of precise requirements
- guarantee data consistency by means of automatic update, recalculation, and alignment functions to adapt to any changes to your plan.
Integration with the SEMweb service provides automatic collection of registrations directly from the web and allows each participant to book services with simple and safe online payment, thereby relieving the secretary’s office of data entry tasks.